Friday 16 November 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Next Week: Please give me strength to survive you. Dear Caper: Daisy doesn't always want to play with you, give her a break. But you are adorable when you sleep in the morning. Dear Housework: Please help me out, I want a clean house! Dear Christmas: Please slow down! I'm not ready, the count down is counting down too fast! I'm not ready yet! Dear Sorority: I'm SUPER DUPER PUMPED ABOUT TOMORROW NIGHT. Dear Blog: I really want to change you up and make you look super sweet, but my patience runs dry with the editor things.

1 comment:

  1. great friday letters! i totally missed mine this week!

    thanks for linking up on Friday Chaos!
    it was awesome co-hosting this week!
    new follower :)
    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...