Sunday 22 July 2012

No New Projects

Unfortunately there are no new projects to report on. House and home are kind of quiet. With the summer heat, and me spending my two days off visiting my sorority sister in her new home in Williams Lake not much has happened.

A while back I had started working on painting the outsides of the cabinets white. BUT! it was too damn hot and the paint was drying to fast and it ended up being a bit of a mess. I started painting today and I figure I need to learn to use paint thinner to help me out. So over the next few days I hope to learn how to use paint thinner and I'll get these cabinets finished! Well, at least the tops of them. I haven't even had time to think about the bottom half of the kitchen! oh no.


In other news, Eric has found himself a new project. Which has caused much financial stress (on my end mostly), but it gives him much joy....


Laters, Baby! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...