Monday 4 March 2013

5 for Five


PartyOfOne
Follow Up On Last Week

1. Work on this killer skirt idea I have for this mint green fabric I picked up at Fabricland for cheap.
FAILED. But I bought more fabric! 

2. BLOG. Read Blogs.
3. Don't freak out about this new Geography Class
4. Rock my interviews.
I cancelled the Target interview, but I did get a call back for BC HYDRO!!!!!!!
5. Go to the gym on Wednesday and Friday.
Only Wednesday. Friday failed. 

So, I calculate 3/5

This Week
1. Rock my creative project for Geography
2. Continue to go to the gym on Wednesday and Friday
3. Find someone to TALK too.
4. Take some time for Vulvodynia.
5. HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there guys! Thanks for visiting my blog!!
    Oh, you guys are very cute!
    Hey, I think 3 out of 5 ain't bad!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...