Tuesday 4 December 2012

Alpha Pi Beta Update - Waffle Breakfast

On Sunday I invited my big and my little over for Waffle Breakfast. I don't know my little very well, but my big and I are besties. So, I thought it'd be a great chance to get to know everyone. Plus, we had a general meeting later that afternoon!

 I think I'm going to make the waffle breakfast an annual tradition for my little family. We are one of the smallest branches of the sorority. Up until last year it was just Marie and I. But, apparently Marie's big has two other sisters in the active who have littles! So that means we are growing! Yay! This is especially nice because the other families outnumber us massively! :)


Serious, The trick to better waffles is Amaretto!

I had the girls bring their favorite waffle topping. What's yours?
For the most part, I enjoy butter and syrup with the occasional topping of whipped cream.
I also enjoy peanut butter banana and syrup - that's thanks to a trip to Omaha, Nebraska and a very fantastic family.


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! I love Nutella :) ANd raspberries! I just found your adorable blog through the GFC hop! I am excited to be your newest follower! I would love for you to stop by sometime and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...