Let's take a look at last week...
1. spend 30 minutes on my meditation homework from MVP.
Alright, because I think the meditation homework is bullshit, this didn't happen.
So far, I don't think it will happen. Meditation isn't going to help me.
2. try my physiotherapy homework at least once.
3. Cut back on the calories, and increase the good nutritious food
When I go to Vancouver, this fails.
4. Take the dogs for one walk in the snow!
Success. It took me an extra ten minutes to get them dressed in their booties, but it turned out to be a nice little walk.
5. Finish the Dog Seat Cover for the Fitty
Because I declined to go to Fabricland (far away) - did not happen.
So, This Week!
1. GO TO FABRIC LAND AND FINISH SEWING PROJECTS
---- including the dog seat cover and puppy pee pads, along with my diy fem pads.
2. PAINT AND SET UP THE OFFICE ROOM
3. CONTINUE TO TAKE DOGS FOR A WALK. TRY TWICE THIS WEEK.
4. BRING OUT CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, or at least find them.
5. FINALLY, AFTER MANY WEEKS, FINISH THE LAUNDRY.
Aka have the bedroom floor be able to be found and all laundry baskets EMPTY.
Wow, that sounds like quite a week.
Further... I'd also like to encourage all of my American friends to VOTE!