Wednesday 19 September 2012

Back from Vancouver

Yesterday was trip Numero #2 to Vancouver for medical appts.

The first one back in July was for an assessment to see if I was a candidate for the program. Success. Accepted.

Yesterday was orientation. Orientation to Vulvodynia and the treatments and just a little bit of everything plus sign up. I'm a little nervous and a little scared about the process. It's taking up a lot of my time traveling down and back again, and Im worried I wont find health care providers in Prince George who can support me on the journey to recovery after the 12 week 'tasting menu' is done.

However, much to my enthusiasm there was another woman from PG! Which makes me feel less like a freak :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...