Tuesday 11 September 2012

Bridal Shower Blues

I worked my tail off planning my BFFFFFF (also my Assistant Manager at work) a Bridal Shower. I invited all the girls from work, and all the girls from her facebook friends. Only to be disappointed. No one showed. My fault,I didn't follow up with them. But still.

In the end, only the important people were there - Me and Dyan.

I was planning for like 15, so there was way lots of delicious food. Here are some of my ultimate favorites from pinterest (though, honestly, not a huge fan on the strawberries)


The Bride! With her gift! I bought her a basket and loaded it with a table cloth, dish towels, napkins, cups, and a pitcher! .



Every bride should get this opportunity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...