I have an invisible illness. I've already blogged about it this week, but today I found out that it's Invisible Illness Week! How fantastic considering Vulvodynia doesn't really have a week or a month of any sorts.Coincidentally, this week has been one of my biggest flare ups. I'm still stuck in leggings and tunics and itching to wear my jeans and lace tops. I bought new leggings from Roots today, 98% cotton and absolutely amazing. However, the bad/poor leggings from earlier this week have resulted in some unpleasent chaffing... but that might be a little tmi.
Invisible Illness has an opportunity for us to blog about it and share! They have a thirty things list, here I go!
1. The illness I live with is: Provoked vulvodynia
3. But I had symptoms since: 2010
4. The biggest adjustment I’ve had to make is: no more sex/jeans
5. Most people assume: I'm being overdramatic
6. The hardest part about mornings are: ATM - figuring out what to wear that wont hurt.
7. My favorite medical TV show is: A Gifted Man
12. If I had to choose between an invisible illness or visible I would choose: I haven't thought about this one...