Tuesday 25 September 2012

Bussing to Vancouver

At 5:30 when my alarm went off and said "get out of bed," I rolled over and hit snooze. 6:30 then came and hubby said we had time for more cuddles. 7:00 rolled around and we definitely needed to get the ball moving.

The morning started off with 2 bad things.
1 - I felt it was too early for me to be functioning
2 - if have to spend 10 hours on the bus. Blah.


The first three hours had me thinking that this bus ride wasn't half bad. It was actually pretty chill. I get to sit back and read my books and listen to music. Score.

Finished one book. Almost finished book 2! What am I going to do on Thursday!

In Williams Lake someone put on a movie. And the movie is now changed to Miley and Otis (?). Its brutal. I try so hard to not look up. Why would someone film such a lame movie about a cat and a dog. It doesn't help that every time I look up and see the cute puppy I miss my own puppies!

With 2-3 hours left I'm done. It's no longer relaxing. Just lame. I hate bus seats!

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous Bailey! I am popping in from the Friends to Followers Blog Hop and they were the first thing I noticed on your page! I do have to admit I love little fluffy dogs though!
    I don't know how you managed to read in the bus though - that always makes me sick!
    Can't wait to see more posts from you!

    Amy
    dreamingwishingdoing.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading on the bus is probably the only time I ever get the chance to read! I can't read on the plane. The bus is easier, especially since I could take over both seats!

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...