Sunday 30 September 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Fewer responsibilities.
Being able to play.
No financial concerns. 
Family holidays. 





2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
My friends in highschool called me BaileyBelle

Friends in elementary school called me Baisley


3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Hide out in the library! Avoid going outside. ;p



4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A Teacher. A librarian. 
Nose in a book - that was my childhood



5. What was your favorite toy?
I don't remember any toys. I remember begging for a porcelian doll, and getting one and carying it around EVERYWHERE. I don't seem to have a copy of a picture, but my dad made me this harp when I was a kid out of drift wood and fishing line. :S






6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
At my Bridal Shower my Grandma shared a story of me taking cobs of corn (already stripped of their kernels), one in each hand, and rolling them around on the floor. I thought it was cute. 



Seriously, who let me have this hair cut?


2 comments:

  1. that second picture is so cute :P

    i see you have recently started blogging :P how do u like it?

    found you through 'two in diapers'. i'm your newest follower :) hope you can find the time to come visit me too sometime. have a great weekend!

    it must be (so)... liberating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      It's interesting --- blogging that is --- I've always had a blog, I've just suddenly started to care about it --- no more angsty teenager blogs! :D

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...