Sunday 16 September 2012

Sunday Social

Exploring the land of blogosphere has led me to this link up at A Complete Waste of Make up.

As for today, I need to go to work, mop the floors, and then work, but then I get to grab my bestie and head over to my big sister's (sorority style) place and hang out at our second rush event of the year! Spyce Night! Can't wait to spend some money!

This Weeks Questions:

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count) 

My iPhone, My puppies.

3 more? Say what? 
I don't think there's much more to that.... 

Maybe our macbook too and my glasses, I'm blind without.

One last.... 

Starbucks.... if Starbucks, or any type of coffee house ceased to exist, my world would come to an end. I don't use them daily, but enough to warrant their every day existence. 

2. All time favorite book? Why? 
The only books that I still re read are Jean M. Auels 'Earth's Children's' Series. I love these book. I own all of them, and they are in rough shape. I started reading them in highschool, and every now and then they get pulled out again. They are just awesome books, plus they get a little sexy. 


3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012

I'd like to finish my kitchen, and the hand rail for the stairs of death! It would also be great if hubby could get al my pictures up and the shelving for the kitchen up!


Cabinet doors came off in June! X|



4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? 
I think 2008 was awesome. I graduated from high school that year and headed off to college for some great fun adventures.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I wish people knew that... I'll get back to you. 

WHAT VULVODYNIA IS. 
How much it affects your life, it's not silly


2 comments:

  1. It was pretty hard to come up with 5 things I could live without, too. I felt like I was grasping at straws. I have never heard of that book series, but am excited to check it out! I love hearing about new books!

    -Lindsey
    followtheruels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never heard of that book series but i def would love to try it :) stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...