Monday 1 October 2012

Wedding Mondays - Bridal Flowers

There were a few things that I was willing to spend money on and that I am glad I did.
The first was photography (I scored a sweet deal)
The second was flowers.

I absolutely LOVE peonies. They are my favorite flower, and by every bone in my body I was going to have peonies at my wedding. For my April 30, 2012 wedding, peonies were out of season and thus cost me a pretty penny to have the bouquet of my dreams. In my opinion, they were worth every penny.


Floral Inspiration: The first is the peonie bouquet I wanted and fell in love with, the second is the idea for my sisters Bridesmaid bouquet --- simple white, and miscellaneous.


I brought these pictures and my ideas to a florist in town. I called around, and settled on Bella Roma Florist in Downtown Chilliwack. She did a wonderful job on my flowers! I absolutely love them. I kinda just gave her these pictures and let her do her magic. On my wedding day our flowers were delivered.

My Bridal Bouquet



The BridesMaid Bouquet
A mix of everything white, no peonies. 




A Toss Bouquet.
I wasn't going to toss my peonies. I needed them for pictures afterwards.
This little guy was for me to toss. 



And we can't forget the men...
Boutonnieres

One for my hubby, groomsmen, and one for my dad! 
Just orchids. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...