Thursday 25 October 2012

Airplanes ---- And Then Puppy Dog Sphinctors

The other day Single Dad Laughing posted a post about flying.
And while he might not have a preference. I do. 

My favorite. Window. There isn't a doubt about it. 
I don't have to pee or get up often. And I love having something to lean my head on. 

If I'm flying a short haul trip without any baggage. I like to be in the front rows (or the very back if landing into an airport that deboards from both ends). I HATE waiting for people to get off the plane. 

Heck, even if it's a long flight. I prefer the front. 
In my opinion, I JUST WANT TO GET OFF THE PLANE AND AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE AROUND ME when we land. 

The only downside is being crushed into the wall by the people beside you
And when you have to get up --- as a tall person, I ALWAYS hit my head on the light thing. 

When I was flying to and from Missouri. For some reason my Dad always booked me in seat 12 or 13 A. Always. Mid plane is okay, but not awesome.


In other news, Daisy went to the Vet today.

We were concerned about her drinking so much water and because I can't seem to 100% house train her. Every now and then we find little tinkles from her around the house.

So, she had blood work and a urine analysis done.
NO PROBLEMS! 
That's right. The worry was her kidneys'.
She's lost a little weight since the last visit, and as a Shih Tzu she is prone.

So, We are going to work on her sphincter because it might be weak. and that's why she makes accidents. So, tomorrow I pick up her hormone treatment.
Not quite sure.

I think I could probably be more diligent in house training.
I could probably do better.
I might be too lazy.
It's getting cold. 
Finally relaxed to sit down for a few seconds before being anxious after her tests. 




OH AND IT SNOWED TODAY!
That's right.
First Snow of the year/Winter. 
And it stayed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...