Thursday 4 October 2012

Puppy Costumes - Halloween Count Down Begins!

I can't believe it's already October! 

That means 22 more days until my B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y =D
------! 
And 27 days till Halloween. 
Halloween used to be my favorite holiday until... I don't know. Christmas took over? 

Today one of my friends posted this picture on her instagram:

And it got me thinking. 
While I might not like to dress up anymore. 
I have two furbabies who, apparently, experience no shame. 

So, with some search, I have a few ideas. While it'll actually depend on what Petsmart, Bosley's or Total Pet have in stock when I go shopping.... but we can dream, can't we? 

Ideas for Caper
Caper is our puppy. He's a little adventurer. 
I kinda think he should be a superhero of some sorts. Unfortuntately, all of the super hero costumes I didn't like :(

Ideas for Daisy
Eric loves this costume from LittleDogFashion on Etsy. I love her costumes. 
Eric thinks with her usual mopey/sad face that this would be perfect. 

I love Wizard of Oz. I couldn't resist. This was my costume for years.
I used to even have red slippers.
The slippers for this pup cost like $50 :O 


COUPLE PUPPY COSTUMES! 
OH MY GOD HOW CUTE WOULD THIS BE FOR MY PUPS! 
And this is totally them. 

\

My sister-in-law suggested a yellow submarine costume, apparently. Odd :S 


Are you dressing up your dogs this halloween? Are you dressing up your kids? Yourself? Have you started to think about it? It's all the chatter at work.

Let Them Eat Cake
Ohsoamelia

1 comment:

  1. buwhahahahahaha
    These are hilarious. And I don't have a pet but if I did, you betcha' I'd be dressing them up. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...