Sunday 28 October 2012

Halloween Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?(pictures??)Probably when I was Dorothy.Because, I put so much effort into sewing that costume and making my own ruby slippers.
As a young'en, I often went as a witch, or a clown.
Usually, the day before halloween we'd raid the tote of costume material and decide on something.

Unfortunately, there are no pictures.
This is the only one I could find from 11th grade.
I made my princess costume. 

2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be? 
Good Question.
I don't think I have an answer to that. 

3. Favorite costume as an adult?(pictures)
I haven't dressed up for Halloween as an adult :|
Why? I dont know. No desire to. 

4. Favorite Halloween Candy?
tootsie rolls? tootsie pops?
Dots! Because in Canada, you can only get those at Halloween!

5. Favorite Halloween Memory? 
I can't really remember any Halloween memories.
6. Whats your favorite scary movie? 
I don't do scary movies.
I remember watching Elm Street on Elm Street
Though, I believe Halloween isn't Halloween without watching Beetlejuice.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Sunday Social hop! dots?? haha i hate those! (but my choice was a weird one too!) I hate scary movies as well!

    Helene in Between
    100 Follower giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...