Friday 12 October 2012

Wonderful Fridays

Photobucket

Friday Letters

Dear Rain: Why did you have to put a damper on my enthusiasm to walk! Now my dogs are wet and smelly and insisting on jumping on the furniture. Now my ears and nose are still cold and my coat is soaking wet. 

Dear Body: Here we go. Today is the first day of getting back on track. Time to reprioritise and start eating and being better --- how did 5 pounds magically appear from my weigh in last night to my 'first official weigh in' this morning! Say what? 

Dear husband: Why is it a constant battle to get some help with cleaning up the house? 

Dear Thanksgiving: Please do you dishes. 

Dear Halloween: Please hurry up, I want to start getting ready for CHRISTMAS. 

Dear Laundry: Why are you never ending. I feel like I just can't catch up! And I don't even have kids yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...