Tuesday 30 October 2012

Winter Wonderland

So, apparently, Saturday's 7.7 Earthquake is still experiencing aftershocks, including at 6.2 last night. Crazy. We are too far away to really feel them, but every now and then somebody on facebook land mentions they felt something. And you go 'holy crap, still!"

Moreover, the snow continues to fall! Seriously. 
It's now at about 11-12 inches. 


PROOF!

First day of snow. Made the puppies a trail.
Alright.... and I know that I have been on puppy overload recently, but bare with me! 

With it being -20C this morning, I'm extraordinarily grateful that I finished my puppies coats!
They are super cute. And the pattern is unbelievably easy! 
Takes like an hour, two tops to finish the coats.
Daisy rocking her new coat.


Caper's coat. 

I attempted to make them matching booties.
FAIL.

Eric and I just went out and bought them booties.
We struggled with sizes. And ended up with an xxs and itty bitty muttlucks
So far, puppies haven't really figured it them out. 
They look so funny wandering around in them, but once I kicked them outside they understood better. 

Trying to get the booties on! 

The look of uncertainty.
What am I supposed to do with these things on?
Anyways, I'm off to catch an airplane to Vancouver!










Time to escape this winterwonderland for the rainy west coast. 

1 comment:

  1. Your puppies are so cute and love the booties you have for them!!

    Also wanted to let you know I have nominated you, stop by my blog for the details :)
    http://www.oursweetlifeblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...