Sunday 21 October 2012

First 2 Pounds

Sunday's have been my traditional weight in days. 
 Back when I did weight watchers following Christmas 2011 in prep for my wedding, 
I choose Sunday.
 And now, in doing it myself, I choose Sunday. 

 Today, I weighed 2 pounds less than last Sunday.

This makes me feel great.
 Especially because I cheated. 
I ate out, had chocolate cake, and might have splurged on some unnecessary white carbs.

 So far, I've been eating big green salads with lots a vegetables and hardboiled eggs. I've been eating more lean meats, less carbs, but still enough that I don't go insane, and drinking green tea and water.

 This week, I need to amp up the exercise! More power walking puppy "classes"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog! Congrats on loosing your 2 pounds! I did weight watchers last year and quit at the beginning of the summer and I totally regret it (especially after gaining weight since then!) Have been trying to get the time to go back and get back into it! Good luck and continue working hard!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...