Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

 Lets get literary!
1. Favorite childhood book

I can see the book in my head. I can imagine the pictures. The fun rhymes. 
I can't for the life of me remember the name.
It was one of those books that was from a little local author from somewhere else.
It was about this thing that made this beautiful outfit from things from nature for the big celebratory day. I can't remember the name. It was strange. It had a strange name. 
It was one of those books that I read so often that it has a broken spine and tattered pages

Sometime over the next week I'll remember.

In the meanwhile, the other book that comes to mind, is the ever popular "Rainbow Fish" 

2 . Favorite Book lately

Like if I could recommend any book because of how much I like it.... 
I read "Merchants of Doubt" last semester in Environmental History. 
It is one of those books that I recommend that everyone read.
Not sure if it's my favorite. I'm not sure if I've read enough books recently to have a favorite. 
But I am working on more reading! 
3. Book you wish you could live in

I always, and still do, wish that I could live in the world of Princess Mia. 
I don't know if I so much want to live where she lives, but I want to be a Princess. 
Who doesnt' want to be one? I was never one to read a lot of fantasy world books. 


4. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?

To be Princess Mia and to live her life, I think are different. But I might just have to say ditto to the above question. I was obsessed with those books when I was in high school. 
Obsessed is probably an understatement. :P
5. Favorite Book turned Movie?

That's tough.

I could pull my Princess Diaries book out again for this one.

I did LOVE LOVE LOVE The Notebook. Both the book and the movie.
tough questions. 
6. Favorite Magazines
I love Macleans. Like any good Canadian.

I also love National Geographic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...