Thursday 11 October 2012

What's Ahead

Two things.

1.  NEW SEWING PROJECTS

A. Dog jackets for the winter! We picked up the fabric today, I cant wait! 

Darn things have been leaving foot prints all over the cushions. So, I'm going to tackle this pinterest project. 



2. weight gain. deserves no capitals.
For my wedding, I attempted to loose weight to look my best and feel best on my special day.
Partly because my mom pointed out how I had gained a lot of weight during college, and then I felt all self conscious and aware. Last summer 2011, I weighed in at 230 pounds. My heaviest yet. 

Today, I finally broke down. I knew it had to happened. While I might have lost 20 pounds for my wedding, my favorite jeans didn't button up yesterday, and at that moment I knew there was a second reason why I had retreated to dresses and leggings.... 222 pounds tonight. 

So game plan. 

a) I need to find something to motivate myself. 

b) I need to cut the crap. 

c) I need to document my intake of food (time to buy a food journal! --- yay shopping) 

d) I need to exercise.
This will include several steps ----- i.i start walking the dogs more often, i.ii. set up the xbox so I can use it to exercise via the kinnect, i.iii seriously consider a gym membership at the university. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, very classy jacket for the puppy! Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I need some motivation too! I keep telling myself that I want to loose weight, but yet I have NO motivation to do so. UGH! (I also need to start walking my dogs more... but i'm even too lazy to do that! It's awful!)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...