Monday 15 October 2012

Wedding Monday's

The Wonderful World of Etsy - Part 1 - The Women. 

My wedding was largely decorated thanks to my online shopping addiction on Etsy 
(come on, admit it, you love Etsy too)

Item #1

HANGERS!
I bought these from MyAmberColouredWorld.
I loved them. They were beautiful, and I mostly bought these because I wanted beautiful pictures. I don't actually know where mine is at the moment. 
I hope that my sister is using hers... I just loved the idea. 
The pinterest/etsy world tugged me, I couldn't resist.

One for Me. 

One for My sister

Item #2

My sister's necklace. 
This is one of my favorite goofy shots from a friend. 
The necklace is from AnnsCrafts.
I didn't want to buy her pearls. But I wanted something cute that would go with my pearls. 


Item #3

GARTERS!
This one freaked me out, because it was coming way too close to the wedding and they still hadn't come. I also hoped they'd come before my boudoir shoot, but alas, that failed! 
NanaRoseDesigns did an amazing job. 
Unfortunately, I did not wear them on the wedding, they kept sliding down, or just being all too uncomfortable. I think that's how garters work though. 


Item #4

Hair Flowers
I bought lots of hair flowers! And finally settled on this one. I wasn't sure on what way I would go with colours. I went with soft pink, and opted out of giving some to Moriah.
They are absolutely stunning. And I LOVED LOVED LOVED them. 
I should actually find them and wear them more often. 
These are from SunnyApril's Shop
The three styles I ordered

Mock Do of my hair with the flower I choose.

How have you caved to the world of Etsy?

5 comments:

  1. Love Etsy!!! It's a real spending problem. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding though. New follower from the GFC Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those personalised hangers, would love one for my wedding! I started following you from the GFC bloghop at The Life Of A Not So Ordinary Wife. Would love you to follow back http://www.twenty5seven.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those hair flowers! So cute!
    Dropping by from the GFC blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found ya through the link up! (I had to check your blog out since my name is also Bailey, but spelled Baylee)
    Etsy is also an addiction of mine..
    I love those hangers. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hangers are so cute!!

    New follower from the blog hop!
    Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...